staffing services

Services > Talent Sourcing
Talent Sourcing

WORK WITH THE BEST IT TALENT TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS GOALS

contract staffing
We believe that when you need to hire new people, it's not just about finding a great candidateā€”it's about finding the right person for your organization.
  • With our Talent Sourcing Services, we'll help you find exactly what you're looking for and connect you with the right people to help you achieve exceptional results.
  • Our Talent Sourcing Teams utilize cutting-edge technologies to effectively respond to your unique talent needs while lowering your costs and time-to-hire, without compromising on quality.
  • We've been around for over two decades because we know what it takes to find exceptional talent for your company. We connect you with the best people possible without any business disruptionā€”and we guarantee it.
  • We work with leading organizations across multiple industries, helping them to grow their business and achieve exceptional results through our talent enablement services and specialized staffing services.
RPO Services
Enhance your talent acquisition capabilities with Tekskills
rpo recruitment
  • We will connect you with the right talent to help you achieve exceptional results.
  • We understand customer requirements, and mapping them to the right resources is an intrinsic aspect of our operation.
  • Implementation of Enterprise Applications such as SAP, Oracle, Network Security, Networking and Infrastructure Management Services, Database Administration.
  • Java/J2EE and.NET ecosystem application development.
1. Our Talent Enablement Services/Specialized Staffing Services/On-demand Services:

We provide you with a full range of talent enablement services, including executive search, headhunting and staffing, and recruitment agencies that can help you source, attract and retain top talent for your organization.

2. RPO Services:

We offer an array of RPO services, such as Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Lifecycle Management (LCM), which includes development, testing, and deployment processes that ensure that software projects meet customer requirements.

3. Consulting Services:

Our consulting services are designed to deliver high-quality results at minimum cost. We offer consulting services in areas such as Business Intelligence & Analytics, Big Data Analytics & Analysis, Cloud & Infrastructure Management, etc., which help improve business competitiveness and profitability through better decision-making processes.

Global Delivery Model

As the Global Delivery Model (GDM) provider, we have extensive experience in ensuring optimal resource allocation.

We understand and anticipate your needs and work diligently to meet them by making Global Sourcing seamless.

Our adaptable delivery approach utilizes resources and delivery locations based on your needs, with operations centres in the United States and India.

Approximately 25% of the work in our GDM is performed on-site at client locations by our consultants, while the remaining 75% is carried out from development centres that are scalable, talent-rich, process-driven, and competitively priced.

However, decisions on how and where IT solutions are delivered are completely customizable and purely based on what you believe to be appropriate for your business.

Our goal is to optimize talent sourcing practices to save time, gain agility, utilize resources effectively, and drive business growth.

PROCESS FOR ACQUISITION

rpo hiring
Call us right away! Contact Us